Friday, May 15, 2015
DECKast #57 x An Expresso
SoCal dance music head Jay aka An Expresso is one of the passionate DJ/producer's that graced us at our first That's Deck party last month at Complex. The good spirited dude has a love for garage and underground house that truly speaks volumes with his stellar record collection of classic dance bangers that cannot be denied. Only in his early 20's - An Expresso has his aesthetic pat-down, as it blossoms each day in his experiments with new compositions varying in rhythm, melody, and groove that are indebted to the underground dance sector. Following a garage, house, and acid consistency; we are pleased to have this body-jacking mix crafted by An Expresso for our 57th episode in the DECKast series. Here's what he had to say about it...
"With this mix I stuck to what I know best and complied a grip of garage and deep house tunes while throwin in a bit of acid to keep you on your toes. If your mind, body and soul feel these beats then help me build the foundation for true underground house music in LA and keep the vibes alive by listening/sharing this mix. Enjoy!"
1. An Expresso - Touch Me -- Forthcoming
2. Rio Padice - Back To The Basics -- Tsuba Limited
3. Grant Nelson & Richard Purser - Sensation 1 -- Nice N' Ripe
4. Jerome Hill - Moved -- I Love Acid
5. Montel - Hip Hop Anonymous -- Seven
6. Ortella - Work that shit (steaward dubz) -- Rutilance Recordings
7. Marquis Hawkes - Outta This Hood -- Jack For Daze
8. DJ Steaw - Walkin' -- Rutilance Recordings
9. New Jack City - No Matter What - Tomorrow Is Now Kid!
10. Janeret - Street Knowledge -- Rutilance Recordings
11. Concept E25 - Get On Top -- Seven Music
12. Crue - Untitled A -- Crue
13. Cajmere & Dyed Soundorom - 1 + 1 = 1 -- Cajual Records
14. Blunt Instruments - Control -- Dungeon Meat
Previously :: That's Deck at Complex